We are looking for an experienced coach to join our Success Coach team. As a Success Coach, you will work individually with students at our partner universities. You will engage with students to learn their story and what inspires them to go back to school and complete their degree. Students will rely on you for support, guidance, and encouragement to get to the finish line. You will be part of a mission-driven organization and have the ability to make life-changing differences in many lives.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-driven, and team-oriented person who is able to operate nimbly in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Our ideal candidate is excited to inspire and motivate people and utilize their effective communication skills, which are critical in order to support students through their return to school. Strong organizational skills and a positive results orientation are key. ReUp is a remote organization with a geographically distributed team. This position will be based remotely in one of the states listed: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI. This position can be based in any of these states (Pacific Time Zone preferred) and reports to a Success Coach Manager.
What we do
Founded in 2015, ReUp Education is the only organization that focuses exclusively on helping colleges and universities engage and re-enroll the more than 40% of US students who have “stopped out” and support them until graduation, through our technology-enabled service. To date, we have re-enrolled over 21,000 students and helped over 5,000 to graduate.
What you’ll do
- Build strong relationships with students to provide clarity, leverage confidence, and galvanize success for the student's re-enrollment and degree completion experience.
- Co-create specific plans with students to connect their future goals with daily action, overcome obstacles, and achieve their academic, personal and professional goals.
- Connect with students via phone calls, email, and text.
- Initiate outreach, create and establish relationships with students proactively
- Collaborate with ReUp staff and university administrators.
- Participate in ReUp’s internal meetings and training sessions.
- Empower students to work through challenges from their time exploring re-enrollment through graduation.
- Document student progress and report to ReUp staff through use of our proprietary coaching platform, Google docs, etc.
- Utilize ReUp’s technology to detect student patterns and offer tailored support.
You’ll be successful if...
- You care about ReUp’s mission and are committed to helping us open new opportunities to students.
- You have earned your Bachelor’s degree
- You have at least one year of student support and/or customer service work
- You are familiar with Salesforce.com, and G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) - if you have experience with or willingness to learn Slack, Calendly, Asana and other tools that support working in a remote team environment, even better!
- You are able to work remotely in a private and quiet working space.
- Attention to detail is one of your fundamental skills.
- You have a passion to help students and make a difference in their lives.
- You possess strong listening and communication skills.
- You have the persistence to support students who are willing and able to re-enroll.
- You can flexibly work across time zones (PST zone preferred)
- You are able to maintain a professional maturity in a consultative role, and are able to work fluidly and collaboratively within a remote team.
What we offer
- Salary: $50,000 annually
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; we pay 100% of the employee's premium and 50% of any dependents' premiums
- Flexible time off and remote work opportunity
- 401(k) plan
- A diverse team that fosters a high level of collaboration despite being highly distributed
- We provide your choice of a Mac or PC laptop
ReUp is a remote organization with a geographically distributed team. This position will be based remotely in one of the states listed: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI.
TEAMWORK * RESULTS * CONSTANT LEARNING * AGENCY * DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION * JOY
We believe in the power of human potential and that supporting an individual’s Agency acts as a catalyst for positive change and resilience. We believe in Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion, for both the students we work with and in our hiring practices. We value Teamwork and strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We tackle hard problems with curiosity and take action towards continuous improvement through Constant Learning. Approaching our work with open hearts, open minds, and seeking collective success creates Joy. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you. If you’re looking to join a growing team and make an impact, apply today - we’d love to hear from you! Please submit a cover letter describing your interest in ReUp Education and how your past experience has prepared you for this role along with your current resume.
ReUp Education is an equal opportunity employer. Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We encourage all qualified applicants from any race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics to apply.